In this digital era, you can manage everything on your phone. Many companies have launched their portal, just like Sobeys People Portal to help their employees get up-to-date with company-related information.
Not just businesses but the education sector is also diving into the online world. PESI is one such non-profit organization that provides education to professionals across the nation. It stands for Professional Education Systems Institute Institute, legal name PESI, Inc. and has its headquarters in Eau Claire, WI.
They are engaged in creating seminars, conferences, videos, and books with the help of leading experts in the world to meet the needs of young learners.
In this article, we’ll understand the process of login to the portal and other related measures.
Pesi.com Login Process
The main motive of PESI is to educate and instruct the public, public organizations, industries, students, and professionals to develop and enhance their knowledge and skills, along with assisting other charitable and educational organizations that are delivering similar services.
In order to take advantage of the portal, it is necessary to complete the login process that is given below:
- First, visit the official site of PESI and go to the Login option given in the top right corner of the page.
- Now, a PESI sign-in page will open where you have to enter your username and password in the respective fields and then click on the Sign In button.
- Once the login process is completed, a “Congratulations!” pop-up will appear on the screen.
However, in order to get your login credentials ready, you are first required to register on the platform. Only after that, you can continue with the login process.
How to Sign Up to Your Account?
In case you have not created an account on PESI yet, follow the given process for the same:
- First, visit the official site of PESI and go to the Login option given in the top right corner of the display.
- Now, click on the Sign-Up option given on the next page if you don’t have an account.
- Enter all the required details like email, password, name, company name, mobile number, etc. on the sign-up page.
- Click on the Create Account button at the bottom of the page.
Your account has been created now, so you can move further with the PESI training login procedure, which is already discussed above.
How to Change Your PESI Account Password and Email Address?
If you have forgotten your password or want to change your registered email address, you can do it by following a simple process, which is described further.
In case you are unable to remember your PESI login set password while trying to access your dashboard, follow the given steps:
- Visit the login window from the homepage of PESI.
- Now, select the ‘Forgot your password?’ option.
- On the next page, enter your registered email address and then click on Continue.
- Now, a link will be sent to your email to regenerate your password.
- Visit the link and enter your new password in the respective field. At last, confirm the password submission.
Now, you can easily continue pesi.com login to your account by following the process that has already been discussed. The only change that you have to make is entering this new password.
Change Email Address
In order to change your PESI sign in email address, go through the following process:
- Visit the login window from the official page of PESI.
- Now, click on the ‘Email changed since last order?’ option that is given with the Email entering field.
- It will ask you to enter the details like your old email address, password, and new email address, and re-enter the new email address. At last, click on the Save Changes button.
Congratulations! Your email address has been updated, and now you can continue the PESI login with this new email.
Note: It is recommended not to share your ID and password with anybody. No member of PESI asks for your account credentials.
Tips to Keep Your Account Safe
If you have a PESI account, it is your responsibility to keep your login credentials safe so that no one can access it without your permission. Here, we are providing some tips that can be helpful in this regard:
- Always try to keep a strong password that is a combination of upper and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols. So that others can’t guess it easily.
- Don’t use the same password on more than one website or portal.
- Don’t click on the links attested with unsolicited emails. Beware of the spam emails and messages that may ask you to visit the link in order to get a new service.
Apart from that, you should regularly monitor your account activities and if you find any discrepancy, try to contact PESI customer support immediately. The contact details of the support team are discussed further.
In case of any type of issue, query, or suggestion, you can reach out to the customer support of PESI log in. There you are required to enter your name and email address > select the issue from the list of Regarding > and fill in your comment or question. At last, select the Submit option.
Apart from that, you can also reach out to them via mailing and call. The details for the same are given below:
- Mailing Address
The mailing address to send your query or other issue is:
P.O. Box 1000
Eau Claire, WI 54702-1000
- Customer Service:
You can directly contact the PESI team on call to get your problem resolved. Contact numbers are:
Phone: (800) 844-8260
Fax: (800) 554-9775
A point to be noted here is that you can send your query through mail anytime but if you want to contact through phone, call the team by 6:30 am – 6:00 pm CST from Monday to Friday. Weekends are off.
In this article, we got to learn the PESI login process along with several other related terms. They deliver quality education in person, live seminars, online learning, and educational products like books, flip charts, DVDs, and other tools.
However, in order to access different facilities you may be required to maintain various accounts like registration accounts, bookstore, and distance learning accounts.
In case, your doubts are not solved yet, or you have some other query, then you can also visit the PESI FAQs page.
Ans: To access your online course:
- Visit the official site and go to the Login section.
- Complete the login process.
- At last, select “Live Video Webcasts and Digital Seminars” from the drop-down list.
Ans: Yes, PESI Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Ans: There are four categories of seminars and other related things which include healthcare, kids, mental health, rehab, and publishing.
Ans: PESI Healthcare, a division of PESI, Inc. is a company that is committed to delivering multimedia, distance education, live seminars, and conference activities to healthcare professionals nationwide.